- 3. biology the study of the natural world especially parts affected by humans.
- 5. study of insects
- 6. The study of animals
- 7. biology The study of ocean ecosystems, plants, animals, and other living things
- 8. the study of biology through the means of engineering.
- 9. the study of the mechanics of living things
- 11. the study of reptiles
- 12. The study of biology through the chemical reactions required for life to exist
- 14. the study of fish
- 1. Biology the study of processes through which an organism develops
- 2. study of animal behavior
- 4. The study of plant diseases.
- 10. Biology the study of preservation, protection, or restoration of the natural environment.
- 13. the study of biology processes through physics.