2015 Weston Family Crossword Puzzle www.wildwestons.com
- 2. Daily stretching with...
- 4. Essential daily activity in which we engage to to express gratitude and converse with our Creator
- 6. Still making weekly trips to this gem in our community
- 7. Our favorite homemade, fermented probiotic drink
- 9. Name of newest member of our extended family born in May
- 15. Abe’s foot’s nemesis
- 17. We ____ you!
- 18. Merry...
- 19. New fall family favorite fruit we’re growing in our own backyard
- 20. Kids spent the summer training on the Highlands Sharks ____ team
- 21. Simplify Christmas--celebrate...
- 23. Kids are learning to play this instrument
- 25. We all scream for...
- 1. Kids sing weekly in this East Bay Homeschool music group
- 3. Best way to feel gratitude is through...
- 5. Kids’ favorite class this year
- 8. Instead of material gifts for the holidays, we’re striving to make memories through...
- 10. 4,800 foot, High Sierra smooth granite summit Janine and the kids hiked in September
- 11. Abe’s new employer
- 12. Have a...
- 13. One of the seven wonders of the world and national park we visited over spring break
- 14. Outdoor activity on which our family took an 8-week, experiential class offered by the Loma Preita Chapter of the Sierra Club
- 16. Both girls performed as Whos in this amazing musical last January
- 22. Favorite family scout camp in Willits, CA
- 24. Name of the female, yellow, Labrador Retriever Guide Dog puppy we are currently raising