The Premier League in the 1990s
- 2. Joined Newcastle United in 1996 for a then world record transfer fee of £15m.
- 3. Named as captain of Man Utd for the 1996-97 season.
- 9. Replaced Graeme Souness as manager at Liverpool.
- 12. Made eleven assists for Man Utd during their 1998-99 Treble winning campaign.
- 16. Runners up in the 1995-96 and 1996-97 seasons.
- 17. Swiss manager who took charge of Tottenham Hotspur on 19 November 1997.
- 18. Scored the winning goal when Liverpool beat Newcastle United 4-3 on 3 April 1996.
- 19. Italian who joined Middlesbrough from Juventus in 1996.
- 20. 1993-94 was to date their only season in the Premier League.
- 1. Premier League mainstay for Southampton in the 1990s who made in total 443 appearances for the club over a 16 year period.
- 4. Promoted to the Premier League after winning the 1998 FIrst Division PLay-off final on penalties.
- 5. Finished fourth behind Man Utd, Arsenal, and Chelsea in 1998-99.
- 6. Completed a league and Cup double in 1997-98.
- 7. Sacked as Liverpool manager in 1the 1993-94 season.
- 8. Alex Ferguson and Alan __________ both won two manager of the month awards in that 1998-99 campaign.
- 10. Leagues top goalscorer in the 1993-94 season.
- 11. Won Their only Premier League title to date in 1994-95.
- 13. Defeated 9-0 by Man Utd on 4 March 1995.
- 14. Famously said you won't win anything with kids. regarding Man Utd before they went on to win the title that season.
- 15. Finished bottom of the Premier League in its inaugural season (1992-93).