- 2. Competition Knight was instrumental in refining the ______ model
- 6. _________ wrote Principles of Economics and also wrote Industry and Trade?
- 8. In 1926, ___ questioned the Idea of perfect competition and developed the concept of imperfect market competition.
- 13. ___'s work examines the structure of certain British industries in the context of their historical development taking into consideration significant industry trends
- 15. the work of Robin Marris was extended further by Galbraith in a quite different framework named ____________
- 16. this market structure emerged after product diversification was introduced and focused on power dynamics
- 17. the objective of the firm is decided by its _________.
- 18. Newman and Morgenson Who coined the term industrial economics for the first time?
- 1. which development economist who focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and analysis of competition had a profound impact on contemporary industrial economics.
- 3. ___ provided a very clear description of manufacturing industries and the historical pattern of growth they followed
- 4. MC= MR is the maximisation of __________________.
- 5. The impact of ____ 's work on industrial economics was regarded as the single most important antecedent of contemporary industrial economics because of its contribution to concepts of duopoly, oligopoly etc
- 7. conduct performance what nexus was provided by Bain as a framework for industrial analysis?
- 9. price Adam Smith regarded that a product has a market price and a ______________.
- 10. __ developed new theories on consumer demand based on Chamberlin's theory
- 11. There were two schools of thought in industrial economics on the basis of methodological divisions. One school, led by ____, followed an abstract and deductive reasoning to test a hypothesis. The other was the historical school with an inductive approach
- 12. ___ was a follower of Smith and expanded on his work to establish conditions for equating price and average cost.
- 14. Adam Smith's contribution to the field of industrial economics is the analysis of product ____