- 3. components that are primarily used for rendering UI.
- 4. react library for building user interfaces.
- 7. pass data from a parent to child component.
- 9. method used in React Application to update the State.
- 10. building blocks of react application.
- 1. method that is called after the component is rendered.
- 2. process to proficiently update the real DOM.
- 5. used for optimizing updates and improving performance.
- 6. format used when data is sent from a server to a web page.
- 8. application of React.js that allow user to navigate between different views.