14. A social division in a traditional society consisting of families or communities linked by social, economic, religious, or blood ties, with a common culture and dialect, typically having a recognized leader
16. An process of adding an "morpheme" to create either a different form of word or a new word with a different meaning
18. An arab leader, in particular the chief or head of an arab tribe, family, or village
20. A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ letter is usually a letter from one company to another, or between such organizations and their customers, clients and other external parties
22. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ verbs are verbs whose conjugation follows a different pattern
23. The _ _ _ _ _ _ _ form is the verb tense used to indicate a completed, or "perfected," action or condition.
24. The _ _ _ _ _ _ _ tense defines a verb that is done at the current time
29. The past participle of "eat"
31. A person, thing, or circumstance causing inconvenience or annoyance
32. A profoundly wise man, especially one who features in ancient history or legend.
33. Very strange or unusual, especially so as to cause interest or amusement
38. The _ _ _ _ _ _ tense defines a verb that will or should be done
39. A group of ships sailing together, engaged in the same activity, or under the same ownership
40. To throw or drop something from an aircraft or ship
43. A traditional and widely accepted way of behaving or doing something that is specific to a particular society, place, or time.
45. The past tense of "fly"
46. A leader or ruler of a people or clan
47. Past tense of "read"
48. Past tense of "begin"
49. Experiencing worry, unease, or nervousness, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome
50. Past tense of "sing"
1. The past participle of "come"
2. Part of a letter which is the message of the letter
3. A strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen
4. The past participle of "hit"
5. The past participle of "Break"
7. A feeling of happy satisfaction and enjoyment
8. The _ _ _ _ tense defines a verb that is already done
9. A legal form of union in two people as partners in a personal relationship
10. Past tense of "move"
11. Past participle of "write"
12. The _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ form is a verb tense used to show an ongoing action in progress at some point in time
15. Known as Ali Ben Ahmed's daughter in the Arabian folk tale, "The Wonder Tree"
17. An act of travelling from one place to another
19. The past participle of "keep"
21. An affix which is placed before the rootword
25. A male deer
26. A small hill or mound.
27. Sheik Ben Nedi chose Ali Ben Ahmed's daughter is the best gift of all because it came from the desire of her _ _ _ _ _
28. The past participle of "dig"
30. A word used to describe an action, state, or occurrence
34. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ verbs are verbs whose conjugation follows the typical pattern, or one of the typical patterns, of the language to which it belongs
35. The top of a hill or mountain
36. A set of forms taken by a verb to indicate the time of the action in relation to the time of the utterance
37. Inspiring a feeling of wonder or delight; marvelous.