- 2. Make great efforts to achieve or obtain something.
- 6. Looks like they are the grim reaper.
- 7. Make (a doubt, feeling, or belief) disappear.
- 8. Appears upon a tree in a movie to scrooge.
- 10. Learns a lesson after a long night of traveling.
- 11. Change or cause to change in character or composition, typically in a comparatively small but significant way.
- 12. through a character.
- 13. Is crippled but very happy the whole time.
- 15. Expression designed to call something to mind without mentioning it explicitly; an indirect or passing reference.
- 17. Dies very early in the play and movie.
- 1. Author of A christmas carol.
- 3. Resulting from or showing sincere and intense conviction.
- 4. A state or quality of feeling a reader or
- 5. at a particular time.
- 8. First ghost to appear.
- 9. author’s attitude expressed through the text
- 14. Side by side and having the same distance continuously between them.
- 16. The overall sound, feel, or attitude of a particular