- 1. The eating of food by a farm animals.
- 4. Always be ____ on farms.
- 6. Soft material produced on sheep.
- 7. The ______ of Control.
- 9. Raising crops and animals to provide food, fibre and other materials.
- 11. Agricultural Tool starting with a C.
- 14. The E in PPE stands for _______.
- 2. A vegetable that grows on a farm.
- 3. A crop produced on farms.
- 5. ATV's stand for All Terrain _______.
- 8. A person who studies the selection and growth of crop plants and pastures.
- 10. One of the first animals to be domesticated.
- 12. The first _____ crop was harvested at Parramatta in 1789.
- 13. A farm animal that produces eggs.