- 3. A green or red fruit ready to pick in autumn.
- 4. _______ is the season that comes after autumn.
- 6. _______ fly to a warmer place during autumn.
- 8. _______ is the season that comes before autumn.
- 9. _________ Night is celebrated on 5th November.
- 11. This is celebrated on 31st October.
- 12. ________ find nuts and acorns during autumn.
- 1. ________sleep through autumn and winter.
- 2. To h________ means to pick fruit or vegetables.
- 5. Autumn begins in the month of ____________.
- 7. A round, orange vegetable ready to pick in autumn.
- 10. Autumn finishes in the month of ___________.