- 5. Federal voting electorate of the area
- 8. Avalon's community group is call the Avalon WHAT Association
- 9. Name of the beach north of Avalon Beach
- 10. Local federal member of parliament (last name)
- 11. Name of the beach south of Avalon Beach
- 13. Suburb where the new B-Line is proposed to terminate
- 14. Postcode of Avalon Beach ends in this number
- 15. The B-Line will replace which bus service during peak hour
- 1. State voting electorate of the area
- 2. This place name derives from the aboriginal word for "little kangaroo"
- 3. TV show which almost relocated to Avalon in the 1990s
- 4. Name of the beach west of Avalon Beach
- 6. St Michael's WHAT can be found north of Avalon Beach
- 7. The Eastern most point in Sydney is located at this headland
- 12. Bilgola was once known as "Mad Mick's WHAT"