2. Provides high speed Internet connections through the fiber optic cable via a modem from central office to premises.
5. inexpensive network that typically connects fewer than 10 computers where each computer (peer) has equal sharing of hardware (such as printer), data, or information with other computer on network.
7. A phase in SDLC where feasibility study is conducted.
8. a worldwide collection of networks that connects millions of businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and individuals.
9. A coding scheme that is capable to represent almost all of the world's current language.
12. Provides high speed Internet connections through the cable television line via a cable modem.
14. the information from sender to receiver in a network.
15. Provides high speed Internet connections using radio signals to computers and devices with built in Wi-Fi capability or a wireless modem.
16. the generic top level domain for government agencies.
18. a network that connects computers and devices in a limited geographical area such as a home, school computer laboratory, office building.
19. A private network contained within an enterprise that is used to securely share company information and computing resources among employees.
21. Generates object code, hence required more memory
22. the method that the Internet uses to store domain names and their corresponding IP addresses.
1. Syafiq downloaded Harry Potter movies from the internet and then made DVD copies to sell them to his friends.
3. Provides high speed Internet connections using a dish shaped antenna on a building (house or business) to communicate with a tower location via radio signals.
4. The text version of an IP address
6. A pathway(cables or waves) that
10. The correct or acceptable way of using the internet
11. A controlled, private network allowing third-party partners to gain information, typically about a specific company or institution, and do so without granting access to an organization's entire network
13. As the number of users and devices being connected to the Internet increased, more addresses are required
14. A type of network architecture that provides a centralized storage area for programs, data, and information.
17. The numbering system used in IPV6
20. A coding scheme that primarily used in IBM mainframe and high end server