2. A phase in SDLC where feasibility study is conducted.
4. The numbering system used in IPV6
9. The text version of an IP address
11. Provides high speed Internet connections through the fiber optic cable via a modem from central office to premises.
12. As the number of users and devices being connected to the Internet increased, more addresses are required
15. Provides high speed Internet connections using a dish shaped antenna on a building (house or business) to communicate with a tower location via radio signals.
16. The correct or acceptable way of using the internet
17. the generic top level domain for government agencies.
19. A controlled, private network allowing third-party partners to gain information, typically about a specific company or institution, and do so without granting access to an organization's entire network
21. the method that the Internet uses to store domain names and their corresponding IP addresses.
1. A private network contained within an enterprise that is used to securely share company information and computing resources among employees.
3. A network that connects computers and devices in a limited geographical area such as a home, school computer laboratory, office building.
5. A type of network architecture that provides a centralized storage area for programs, data, and information.
6. Generates object code, hence required more memory
7. inexpensive network that typically connects fewer than 10 computers where each computer (peer) has equal sharing of hardware (such as printer), data, or information with other computer on network.
8. Syafiq downloaded Harry Potter movies from the internet and then made DVD copies to sell them to his friends.
10. A pathway(cables or waves) that carries the information from sender to receiver in a network.
13. Provides high speed Internet connections through the cable television line via a cable modem.
14. Provides high speed Internet connections using radio signals to computers and devices with built in Wi-Fi capability or a wireless modem.
18. A coding scheme that is capable to represent almost all of the world's current language.
20. a worldwide collection of networks that connects millions of businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and individuals.
22. A coding scheme that primarily used in IBM mainframe and high end server