Animal Farm Crossword Puzzle
- 2. An animal never seen to do any work or participate in any of the politics, but is forgiven because of her “good intentions.”
- 9. the unnamed multitudes that are assumed to be the offspring of Napoleon.
- 11. Four young pigs that were seen to be traitors to Napoleon and were killed for their crimes.
- 13. The rules of Animal Farm which are gradually changed over the course of the book.
- 19. A neighboring farmer who is a leader of the attempt to return the farm to Mr.Jones.
- 20. A foil horse to that of Mollie, who cared about everyone except herself.
- 1. the unnamed offspring of the two dogs that were taken at birth to become Napoleons security detail.
- 3. A vain, young female horse who leaves soon after the revolution to work on another farm.
- 4. Owner of the neighboring Foxwood farm and party guest at the end of the book.
- 5. A friendly old goat who is also one of the few animals that can read on the farm.
- 6. The theme song for the animal uprising on Manor Farm.
- 7. An old, reluctant mule, and one of the few animals on the farm that can read.
- 8. A crow that spoke of Sugarcandy Mountain, a land above the clouds that is the resting place of poor animals.
- 10. These were some of the first animals to rebel against Napoleon as they were promised their eggs would be left untouched.
- 12. The original leader of Animal Farm after the overthrow of Mr. Jones, as well as the rival of Napoleon.
- 14. The original, and often times drunk owner of Manor Farm.
- 15. A small, fat pig who becomes Napoleon’s second-in-command after the overthrow of Snowball.
- 16. The tough, yet gullible work-horse that always pushes himself to work harder.
- 17. Orwell The author of this timeless tale.
- 18. Farm The new name of the Manor Farm after the overthrow of Mr. Jones.