Animal Farm Crossword Puzzle
- 3. How did the pigs walk near the end of the book?
- 8. The money the pigs got from selling out Boxer was used buy what?
- 10. Moses told tales of animals going to __________ Mountain when they die.
- 11. Who was blamed for blowing up the windmill?
- 12. "Four legs good! Two legs bad!" was changed to "Four legs good! Two legs ______!"
- 13. True or False. Did Fredrick kill himself in the story?
- 18. Who led the attack on Animal Farm?
- 20. What species chased Snowball out of the farm?
- 21. What represented Communism in the book?
- 23. Who controlled Animal Farm?
- 24. What did the pigs get half a gallon of every day?
- 1. Who left the farm because she was unhappy with the conditions?
- 2. According to Old Major, what was the one animal that consumes without producing?
- 4. Who did Snowball represent?
- 5. What species was of highest authority on Animal Farm?
- 6. There are _______ commandments on Animal Farm.
- 7. Song that represented the Rebellion of the Animals.
- 9. Who did Fredrick represent?
- 12. Who always said "I will work harder" and "Napoleon is always right"?
- 14. Who really blew up the windmill?
- 15. How many humans died in the Battle of the Windmill?
- 16. Who gave false propaganda to the animals?
- 17. The top priority on the farm was to complete the ________.
- 19. Before and after the Animalist times, Animal farm was called _____ Farm.
- 22. Old ___ founded Animalism.