Animal Farm - George Orwell
- 3. A fictional book about animals is called a
- 5. The animals made a poem about this animal called 'comrade
- 9. Play Boisterously
- 10. The farm was called ( ) farm before Animal Farm
- 12. Who in the book represents Trotsky.
- 14. This word was used before the animals name to make them seem more friendly
- 15. What type of animal is Boxer
- 17. The first pig that was the leader, Old
- 18. Napoleon represents this famous Russian leader.
- 20. Without interruption
- 22. Euphemisms for 'fat'
- 23. Finish this: four legs good, two legs
- 24. This animal is related to Boxer
- 1. This animal has a very deceitful personality
- 2. The animals want to build this so there is less work for them
- 4. What is the song that the animals would always sing at the end of meetings, Beasts of
- 6. Squealer is this type of animal
- 7. Who was Napoleon's spokesman.
- 8. The first battle was the battle of the
- 11. Finish what Boxer says 'Napoleon is always
- 13. The second battle that they have was called the battle of the
- 16. Having a secret or hidden meaning
- 19. The battle of the windmill was against this person.
- 21. The animals thought Napoleon was dying after having to much
- 23. This animal dies after being sent to be slaughtered