- 2. the character who cared about her appearance
- 4. the symbol of the success and failure of both Napoleon and Animal Farm
- 6. created the motto "Two legs good, four legs bad"
- 8. the wisest animal on the farm due to being the one who never dies
- 11. the character who was strong and followed the lead of others
- 12. the character who acted as the mediator between Napoleon and the other animals
- 13. a neighboring farmer with whom Napoleon was friendly
- 15. the character who was always drinking and was evicted from his farm
- 1. convinced the animals that "All men are enemies. All animals are comrades."
- 3. the security of Animal Farm
- 5. the character who is always confused about the commandments
- 7. the character who uncontrollably took over the farm
- 9. what happened to the animals who betrayed Napoleon
- 10. the character that Napoleon uses to convince the humans that everything is great on Animal Farm
- 14. the animals easily persuaded to help Snowball try to kill Napoleon