- 1. Jones Who was the original owner of the farm?
- 2. the Barn Wall Where was the quote "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. " displayed?
- 3. Farm What was the name of the farm before they changed it?
- 6. What was one thing the farm could not produce on it's own?
- 7. Who taught the animals to read?
- 10. Who refused to follow the rule "No animal shall wear clothes?"
- 11. Whats a name of another neighboring farm?
- 1. Who was the one who wanted to start the revolt?
- 3. Who said "No animals shall sleep in a bed with sheets" ?
- 4. Who said the quote " I will work harder, Napoleon is always right."?
- 5. of England What have the animals been singing from the beginning of the book?
- 8. Who wanted to kill Snowball?
- 9. Birds What was the fault in the statement, "Four legs good, two legs bad?"