3. an object made by pouring molten metal or other material into a mold.
5. movies considered as an art or industry.
6. charcoal used for drawing.
9. decorative handwriting or handwritten lettering.
14. an instrument for drawing circles and arcs and measuring distances between points, consisting of two arms linked by a movable joint, one arm ending in a point and the other usually carrying a pencil or pen.
15. An Artist's Bridge is a ruler like instrument used by artists to support and steady the hand movements.
16. merge (a color) with another so that one is not clearly distinguishable from the othe
19. cut (a hard material) in order to produce an object, design, or inscription.
22. relating to abstract art.
23. the art or action of conceiving of and producing a plan or drawing.
24. a simple drawing showing the features of its subjects in a humorously exaggerated way, especially a satirical one in a newspaper or magazine.
25. an implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes.
1. a person who practices any of the various creative arts, such as a sculptor, novelist, poet, or filmmaker.
2. a long-bladed hand tool with a beveled cutting edge and a plain handle that is struck with a hammer or mallet, used to cut or shape wood, stone, metal, or other hard materials.
4. having or revealing natural creative skill.
7. a room or building for the display or sale of works of art.
8. the art or practice of designing and constructing buildings.
10. the technique of photographing successive drawings or positions of puppets or models to create an illusion of movement when the movie is shown as a sequence
11. paint a fast-drying paint made of pigment
12. a work of art made by grouping found or unrelated objects.
13. the quality of being vividly and boldly colored.
14. a piece of art made by sticking various different materials such as photographs and pieces of paper or fabric on to a backing.
17. the visible shape or configuration of something.
18. an artist's device for spraying paint by means of compressed air.
20. strong, coarse unbleached cloth made from hemp, flax, cotton, or a similar yarn, used to make items such as sails and tents and as a surface for oil painting.
21. the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.
22. illustrations, photographs, or other nontextual material prepared for inclusion in a publication.
24. spots and other articles made from clay hardened by heat.