- 2. Math sequence,0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13...
- 4. A three-dimensional object.
- 8. Interchange repeatedly & regularly with one another.
- 9. An element that repeats.
- 11. System for representing 3-D objects on a 2-D surface.
- 13. A line that wraps around itself in a circular motion.
- 14. The careful arrangement of parts in a whole.
- 16. Ratio found in math and art is this metallic color
- 17. Lines that show motion.
- 18. Shapes that are flat are this dimension.
- 1. Lines that are straight across from side to side.
- 3. The arrangement of elements to creating harmony.
- 5. Lines that move straight up and down.
- 6. The recurrence of elements at regular intervals.
- 7. Lines that bend and change direction slowly.
- 10. Lines that lean.
- 12. Objects that are mirror images have this.
- 15. A continuous mark.