- 2. Drawing/ is a loose form of sketching that attempts to capture your subject's basic form and express movement.
- 6. color / any 4 colors that sit side by side on the color wheel
- 9. / dimensions of length, width, and depth, having different qualities of a real person; ex. Cube, sphere, cone
- 10. color / two colors that sit directly across each other on the color wheel
- 12. Life / a collection of inanimate objects arranged together in a specific way such as a basket of fruit or several jars.
- 14. colors/ Red, Yellow, blue. These three colors cannot be recreated by mixing colors but can be mixed to create any of the other colors on the color wheel
- 15. / 2d object, flat, can be organic or geometric
- 1. / something that is 3D and encloses volume, having length, width and Height.
- 3. of art / The visual components of color, form, line,shape, space, texture, and value
- 4. / refers to the dark and light within a work
- 5. Shape: / Man-made shapes; triangle, square, rectangle
- 7. / having the dimensions of Height and Width only,example: shapes
- 8. of Design / describe the ways that artists use the elements of art in a work of art
- 11. Shape / Natural shapes associated with the natural world; leaves, clouds, animals
- 13. a strong, woven cloth traditionally used by artists as a support surface on which to paint.