- 2. The regular repetition of lines, color,, shapes or patterns
- 3. The lightness of darkness of tones or colors
- 6. The repeated use of an element such as color, shape or line within an artwork.
- 7. All elements of a picture relate to each other or look like they are part of one work of art.
- 9. The most important area of an artwork. Also called Center of Interest
- 12. The extreme difference in lines, colors, shapes, values or textures
- 15. A balance composed in a circle
- 16. A 2-dimensional or flat area defined by an outline, tone, or color
- 17. A 3-dimensional object that is long, wide and deep
- 1. A balance where objects and shapes are the same on either side of a central line
- 4. The path of a moving point
- 5. The use of lines, shapes or colors to lead the viewer from one part of the picture to another.
- 8. An assortment of lines,shapes, colors, textures, and forms to create interest
- 10. The area within,around,between,above,or below,objects and shapes
- 11. The arrangement of objects to create a feeling of equal weight.
- 13. The surface or feel of an object, rough, scratchy
- 14. Produced by light reflecting to our eyes