- 5. This is a small object, often a statue, which has been cut out of stone or wood.
- 9. They are drawings or writing that are painted on walls in public places, often without their owners’ agreement. There is controversy whether it is art or vandalism.
- 10. These are decorative pieces of art that people wear on their necks (chains) or fingers (rings).
- 14. This is a picture where the artist has painted his or her own face or figure.
- 17. This is a picture that presents a person.
- 18. The pictures that are ..... scenes show people fighting.
- 1. This is the type of a painting where objects and not people or animals are presented. We call it ..... nature.
- 2. This is a picture made with a pencil or crayon.
- 3. This is the art of paper folding in order to create shapes. It is associated with Japanese culture.
- 4. This is the craft of making dishes, often pots from clay that are later baked in an oven.
- 6. This is a statue that presents one or more people or animals.
- 7. This is a big picture painted on a wall of a building popular in some regions like South America.
- 8. They are things like spoons, knives or dishes for the table that are made of silver.
- 11. This is the art that is connected with sewing designs on materials, often tablecloths.
- 12. If art is ..... it doesn’t show things as they actually look but uses shapes and patterns to represent ideas, people or things.
- 13. This is a picture that presents some scenery.
- 15. This is the craft of taking high quality photographs.
- 16. This is a large piece of heavy cloth which has a picture sewn on it using coloured threads.