7. A group of ships sailing together, engaged in the same activity, or under the same ownership
11. Known as the past participle of "read"
16. Past participle of "write"
17. A small hill or mound.
18. An process of adding an "morpheme" to create either a different form of word or a new word with a different meaning
20. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ verbs are verbs whose conjugation follows a different pattern
22. A leader or ruler of a people or clan
24. A person, thing, or circumstance causing inconvenience or annoyance
27. An affix which is placed after the rootword
29. A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ letter is usually a letter from one company to another, or between such organizations and their customers, clients and other external parties
30. The _ _ _ _ _ _ _ form is the verb tense used to indicate a completed, or "perfected," action or condition.
31. A profoundly wise man, especially one who features in ancient history or legend.
32. A word used to describe an action, state, or occurrence
34. The top of a hill or mountain
35. The past participle of "Break"
1. Sheik Ben Nedi chose Ali Ben Ahmed's daughter is the best gift of all because it came from the desire of her_ _ _ _ _
2. The past participle of "Make"
3. An affix which is placed before the rootword
4. An act of travelling from one place to another
5. An arab leader, in particular the chief or head of an arab tribe, family, or village
6. A legal form of union in two people as partners in a personal relationship
8. Past tense of "sing"
9. A feeling of happy satisfaction and enjoyment
10. Experiencing worry, unease, or nervousness, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome
12. Simple past tense of "choose"
13. Known as Ali Ben Ahmed's daughter in the Arabian folk tale, "The Wonder Tree"
14. To throw or drop something from an aircraft or ship
15. The _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ form is a verb tense used to show an ongoing action in progress at some point in time
16. Inspiring a feeling of wonder or delight; marvelous.
19. A strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen
21. A social division in a traditional society consisting of families or communities linked by social, economic, religious, or blood ties, with a common culture and dialect, typically having a recognized leader
23. "The _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of a Filipino"
25. Past participle of "See"
26. A traditional and widely accepted way of behaving or doing something that is specific to a particular society, place, or time.
28. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ verbs are verbs whose conjugation follows the typical pattern, or one of the typical patterns, of the language to which it belongs
29. Past tense of "begin"
30. Known as the past participle of "put"
33. Part of a letter which is the message of the letter