- 4. You need multiple ingredients, such as flour, sugar, eggs, and a pinch of salt. This activity requires an oven!
- 5. We light these to warm our homes and to bring in autumn scents.
- 6. The perfect snack on a chilly autumn morning is a warm roll.
- 8. Primarily liquid food, generally served warm or hot (but may be cool or cold), that is made by combining ingredients of meat or vegetables with stock, milk, or water.
- 9. It's a popular fabric, praised for its softness, warmth, and durability. Autumn is the season for this staple clothing item!
- 12. This word can be used to describe a chilly autumn morning (think of a word to describe the chilly air).
- 1. Something big, orange, and fun to carve!
- 2. Pumpkin ___ is a popular flavor for this season.
- 3. The defining holiday of October (think spooky).
- 7. A fruit which we pick from trees.
- 10. A _____ is crocheted or knitted, whereas a sweatshirt is not. When it's chilly outside, some would say it's _____ weather.
- 11. Something that changes colors during the season and slowly falls off of trees.
- 12. There's no right or wrong way to drink apple ___ and it can be served either hot or cold.