- 1. Thousands of foreigners were _______ed to the Shanghai World Expo the day it opened．
- 3. To their ______ the four countries do work together in some areas.
- 5. the southern part of Ireland was ______ and broke away to form its own government.
- 6. Happily this was ______ed without conflict when King James of Scotland became King of England and Wales as well.
- 7. The third, the Vikings, ______ed the vocabulary and place-names of the North of England.
- 8. You can ______this question if you study British history.
- 2. There is a growing________of interest between her position and her business activities.
- 3. for ________ it is divided roughly into three zones.
- 4. we can achieve a lot when we learn to let our differences unite，rather than______us.