- 4. A cover for holding loose sheets of paper, magazines, etc., together.
- 6. A person who is studying at a school or college
- 8. Various aspects or branches of the study of human society, considered as an educational discipline.
- 11. A person who teaches, esp. in a school
- 12. A written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers
- 13. An instrument for writing or drawing, consisting of a thin stick of graphite or a similar substance enclosed in a long thin piece of.
- 1. Material manufactured in thin sheets from the pulp of wood or other fibrous substances, used for writing, drawing, or printing on, or as
- 2. A folding cover or holder, typically made of stiff paper, for storing loose papers.
- 3. The activity or skill of marking coherent words on paper and composing text.
- 5. Written or printed matter that can be read.
- 6. The process or activity of writing or naming the letters of a word
- 7. Schoolwork that a student is required to do at home.
- 9. The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural
- 10. The abstract science of number, quantity, and space
- 13. An instrument for writing or drawing with ink, typically consisting of a metal nib or ball, or a nylon tip, fitted into a metal or...