- 3. Owned by an individual or corporation, not receiving public or government money
- 7. Aadequate in quantity or amount; sufficient
- 9. High-priced, costly
- 10. To carry or have on the body as a covering or decoration
- 11. A building or indoor area for storing or parking vehicles
- 13. A sickness; condition in which a bodily organ system or part does not work properly.
- 14. To establish the validity of a claim; to demonstrate the truth.
- 1. During the first period or part of time
- 2. People who instruct students, usually at a school
- 4. Injections that prevent disease by using a bit of a not-dangerous form of the disease agent
- 5. People aged 13 through 19
- 6. A set of beliefs & practices about faith, often with a spiritual dimension
- 8. A period of 12 months
- 12. A journey or excursion