- 2. the acronym used to remember shooting cues
- 4. A violation from bouncing the ball with both hands at the same time or stopping one's dribble and then starting it again is called a __________ dribble.
- 6. number of points a team is awarded with each field goal
- 8. unnecessary contact of an opponent
- 10. __________ possession rule goes into effect with each tie ball in which teams alternate throwing the ball back into play
- 11. the __________ knee should drive the body up in the air when performing a right handed lay-up
- 12. The preferred pass used when trying to pass the ball under and around an opponent.
- 13. After each field goal, the ball is put back into play by the opposing team at the _____ line.
- 15. what part of your body should touch the ball when dribbling?
- 16. How many players are on a basketball team?
- 1. How many points are awarded for a successful free-throw shot?
- 2. When guarding, you should always stay between the person you are guarding and the __________.
- 3. a mistake made while playing like traveling or double dribble
- 5. The team who has possession of the ball
- 7. illegal movement of your feet while holding the ball
- 9. The action a player will use while in possession of the ball to move in any direction while still keeping one foot in contact with the floor.
- 14. An offensive play may not be in the key for more than __________ seconds.
- 15. An unguarded shot at the top of the key by a player that has been fouled is called a __________ throw