- 3. when the wave has run up the beach it runs back down again.
- 5. when minerals are dissolved in water and carried along in...?
- 11. when the swash is stronger then the backwash
- 13. when water falls into a crack in a rock, freezes and breaks it apart
- 15. when water carries sediment.
- 16. the process of water hauling rocks at something else to erode it.
- 1. when nature grows into a rock or some pavement.
- 2. when the sun heats up a rock and it expands, later in the night when it gets cooler it shrink this cycle repeats until the top layer falls off.
- 4. when weak acids eventually wear rock away.
- 6. action when waves crash into cliffs and break the rock by getting into cracks and trapping air.
- 7. when the transported sediment is dumped somewhere else.
- 8. when the backwash is stronger than the swash
- 9. when the rain reacts with certain materials and wears it away.
- 10. the length of water over which a wind has blown.
- 12. when the wave reaches the shore and runs up the beach.
- 14. when the water carries broken sediment and wears away land.