Biotechnology Wyatt Nellen
- 1. relating to both biology and medicine
- 3. The properties or features of an organism.
- 6. The branch of science that deals with microorganisms.
- 8. a fuel derived directly from living matter
- 9. The production of complex molecules with living organisms or cells.
- 11. a cultivated plant that is grown as food
- 12. The study of living organisms
- 13. the branch of molecular biology concerned with the structure, function, evolution, and mapping of genomes
- 14. chemical processes and substances which occur within living organisms
- 15. a process to join or attach DNA segments
- 16. The study made to discover a complete set of human genes
- 2. the definition by humans of desirable traits in plants and animals
- 4. Genetically modified
- 5. the science or practice of farming
- 7. A deliberate modification of the characteristics of an organism.
- 10. the principles of biology and biochemistry in medical science