- 1. Anne Frank address' her diary entries to ...
- 3. Theodor Geisel's pen name
- 4. Asthmatic, bespectacled character in Lord of the Flies
- 6. The type of fish in The Old Man and the Sea
- 10. Mary Shelley's first novel
- 12. Amy, Beth, Meg, & Jo share which surname in Little Women
- 14. "What's in a name?" pines this Shakespearean character
- 15. Terry Pratchett's best known series, consisting of 41 novels
- 17. Jack Dawkins goes by this name in a Dickens classic
- 18. James Joyce's book based on the Odyssey
- 2. Best selling book in the world (according to the Guinness Book of World Records
- 5. Douglas Adams’ paranoid android
- 7. A famous peruvian bears favourite sandwich filling
- 8. Character in The Wind in the Willows who likes "messing about in boats"
- 9. The leader of Mowgli's pack in The Jungle Book
- 11. In the first line of 1984, the clock strikes ...
- 13. Rabid St Bernard
- 16. Hagrid's pet Acromantula