- 2. Divisions/sections in a book.
- 7. A informative book/a book about facts.
- 9. The person reading the book.
- 10. The person who provides the artwork for a book.
- 12. The name of the book.
- 13. Definitions of specific words used on a book.
- 1. What you and other people think of the book.
- 3. The person who writes the story.
- 4. The person telling the story.
- 5. The people or animals in the story.
- 6. A narrative, made up story.
- 8. Where the story takes place.
- 11. Another word for 'storyline'.
- 14. A brief outline of the story/plot.