- 4. A book with the definition of all words imaginable.
- 6. Charlie and the ___ Factory. A book about a kid who won a golden ticket with his grandpa.
- 8. A religious book written about God and Jesus Christ.
- 9. The ___ side is a book of a bunch of ironic comics written by Gary Larsen.
- 11. ___ Games. A book about a forced fight to the death between districts.
- 12. ___ and the Giant Peach. A book about a boy who gets trapped inside of a peach.
- 13. Calvin and ___, a comic book about a 1st grader who "catches" a tiger and then lives with it.
- 14. A fat cat who has a yellow puppy he likes to kick off of the table.
- 1. Diary of a ___ Kid. A book about a middle schooler who tries to impress people but always fails.
- 2. Harry ___, a magical boy raised by an unfair family.
- 3. Big ___. A big-ego sixth grader who loves comics and sports but hates school.
- 5. Way of the ___ Kid. An inspirational book written by an ex-Navy SEAL.
- 7. A book given to you by the school with all of the year's highlights and pictures.
- 10. Poor Richard's ___ was written by Benjamin Franklin.
- 11. Sherlock ___. A detective who repeatedly solves cases with his partner Watson.