- 5. A book that lists the names, addresses and telephone numbers of a specific group of persons, companies, organisations, or publications.
- 7. Public records or historical documents, or the place where these records or documents are kept.
- 8. A law that protects intellectual property from misuse by other individuals
- 11. An exaggerated statement
- 13. Handwritten or typewritten copies of an author's work before the work is published.
- 16. A brief description of a text
- 17. A short description
- 18. A listing of all the materials a library owns
- 1. A reference source containing information on a variety of topics
- 2. A very famous playwright
- 3. A collection of stories, plays, or poems.
- 4. A list of works written on a particular subject or by a particular author
- 6. Author of Famous Five
- 9. The series of events which form the story of a novel
- 10. A list of words that are applicable to a specific subject area
- 12. A person who works in or is in charge of a library
- 14. Writer of a book
- 15. one part of a complete set of books