- 2. The head of Gryffindor House at Hogwarts and a high-ranking woman in the wizard world.(first name only)
- 4. Mr. Dursley’s wife. she is an overly doting mother to her spoiled son, Dudley, and a prison-keeper to Harry.
- 7. The best friend of Katniss.(First name only)
- 8. crusoe serves as a __________ in North Africa.
- 10. A twenty-six-year-old Caribbean native and cannibal who converts to Protestantism under Crusoe’s tutelage. Guess the character.
- 12. Jace's legal name changes throughout the series, from Jace Wayland, to Jonathan Morgenstern. what was his real surname?
- 13. The frantic, harried Wonderland creature that originally leads Alice to Wonderland. what animal was it?
- 14. _______ is the High Warlock of Brooklyn, and easily one of the most selfless people in the series.
- 16. what was professor Snape's patronus?
- 18. This book tells the story of gifted scientist Victor who succeeds in giving life to a being of his own creation. Identify the book.
- 1. A Wonderland creature. This animal sits on a mushroom, smokes a hookah, and treats Alice with contempt. He directs Alice to the magic mushroom that allows her to shrink and grow.
- 3. The spell used to stun targets and make them statues.
- 5. Fictional traveller who visited Lilliput
- 6. during his time as a vampire, he was the head of the Brooklyn vampire clan in mortal instruments(first name only)
- 9. _______is Katniss and Peeta’s stylist during the 74th and 75th Hunger Games. His creations for the “Girl on Fire” became famous after Katniss wins the favor of the public.
- 11. The male tribute for District 12, and the local baker's son. (5,7)
- 15. “But yeh must know about yer mom and dad,” he said. “I mean, they’re famous. You’re famous.” who says these words to harry?
- 17. A small black dog that helped keep Dorothy cheerful in Kansas, and one of her companions on her quest.