- 4. A long work of fiction, usually in prose form, that tells a story and explores characters, settings, and events in depth.
- 5. A reference book that lists words alphabetically and provides definitions, spellings, and other language information.
- 8. A written account of someone's life, usually written by another person and covering various aspects of their personal and professional experiences.
- 10. A written account of a person's own life, in which they reflect on their experiences, memories, and achievements.
- 13. Prose writing that presents factual information or discusses real events, ideas, or people.
- 15. Book A book that tells a story primarily through illustrations, often aimed at young children.
- 16. A personal narrative that focuses on specific experiences, memories, or periods in the author's life.
- 1. Book A book that provides information or specific facts on a particular subject, often used for consultation or research purposes.
- 2. A personal record of thoughts, experiences, or observations, often written on a regular basis.
- 3. A comprehensive reference work that provides information and explanations on various subjects or branches of knowledge.
- 6. A book used as a standard source of information and instruction in a particular subject or field, often used in educational settings.
- 7. A book containing a collection of stories, often intended for children and accompanied by illustrations.
- 9. A periodical publication that contains articles, stories, photographs, and other written or visual content.
- 11. Literary work in which language is used for its aesthetic qualities, rhythm, and emotional expression, often employing metrical and imaginative techniques.
- 12. A collection of printed or written pages bound together, typically with a cover, containing stories, information, or pictures.
- 14. Imaginative or invented stories, often characterized by elements of creativity, imagination, and narrative.