- 3. A place where books are kept and can be borrowed or read.
- 6. A group of books that are related and have the same characters or setting.
- 8. A section or division of a book, usually containing a specific part of the story.
- 11. Books that are about real people, places, events, or topics.
- 12. The artist who creates pictures and drawings to accompany a book.
- 13. The front of a book that protects the pages and often has a picture or title on it.
- 14. A fictional or non-fictional narrative that is written down and tells about a series of events or characters.
- 15. Books that involve exciting and daring experiences or quests.
- 1. Book Books that contain a lot of illustrations or pictures along with the text.
- 2. The sheets of paper in a book, usually with words or illustrations on them.
- 4. The people, animals, or creatures that are part of the story in a book.
- 5. Books that are made up or imaginary, not based on real events or people.
- 7. The category or type of book, such as adventure, mystery, or fantasy.
- 9. The person who writes a book or story.
- 10. The sequence of events that make up a story, including the beginning, middle, and end.
- 14. The time and place where a story takes place.