- 3. Imaginative or invented stories or characters that are not based on real events.
- 5. A visual representation or image that conveys meaning or tells a story.
- 6. A visual representation or drawing that accompanies the text in a book.
- 8. Acquiring knowledge or skills through studying, observation, or experience.
- 9. Books or writing that presents factual information or real events.
- 10. A place where books are stored, organized, and made available for borrowing or reading.
- 12. An exciting or daring experience, often involving exploration and unexpected events.
- 15. The person who writes or creates a book, story, or other written work.
- 16. To investigate or discover new ideas, places, or concepts through reading or studying.
- 1. A division or section of a book, often containing a specific part of the story or information.
- 2. Information, understanding, or awareness gained through learning or experience.
- 4. The ability to create or form mental images, ideas, or concepts.
- 7. A narrative or account of events or experiences, often fictional or based on real-life events.
- 11. A thin marker used to indicate a specific page in a book, allowing for easy reference.
- 13. Looking at written words and understanding their meaning and context.
- 14. A collection of written or printed pages bound together, containing stories, information, or pictures.