- 5. A narrative about imaginary or real-life events, often written to entertain or teach a lesson.
- 8. A book or magazine that tells a story using a combination of pictures and dialogue in a series of panels.
- 9. A reference book that provides information on various topics, organized alphabetically.
- 11. Book A book that tells a story through illustrations or images, often accompanied by simple text.
- 12. A story that presents a problem or puzzle to be solved, usually involving a crime or a secret that needs uncovering.
- 13. Books that provide factual information about real-life subjects, such as history, science, or biographies.
- 14. A reference book that lists words in alphabetical order and provides definitions, pronunciations, and meanings.
- 15. A book that tells the story of a real person's life, including their achievements, experiences, and challenges.
- 1. Stories or legends that explain the origins of things or the beliefs of a particular culture or civilization.
- 2. A thrilling and exciting story that involves dangerous or risky situations and courageous characters.
- 3. Imaginary or made-up stories that are not based on real events or people.
- 4. A form of literature that uses rhythmic and expressive language to convey emotions, ideas, or experiences.
- 6. A book used to record personal thoughts, experiences, or reflections.
- 7. An exciting or daring experience, often involving a journey or exploration, that is described in a book.
- 10. An imaginative genre of literature that includes magical or supernatural elements and takes place in fictional worlds.