- 2. It is a place where books and other informational materials are stored and made available for borrowing or reference.
- 4. It is the name of a book or a specific section within a book, often indicating its subject or content.
- 6. It is a visual representation or image that accompanies or enhances the text in a book.
- 8. It is a genre of literature that presents factual information and real events.
- 10. It is an activity of looking at and understanding written words, often done for enjoyment or to gain knowledge.
- 11. It is a single side of a leaf in a book or document, typically containing text or images.
- 12. It is a person who writes or creates a book or other literary work.
- 13. It is an activity of putting thoughts, ideas, or information onto paper or other surfaces using a pen or pencil.
- 14. It is a narrative account of events or experiences, often designed to entertain or convey a message.
- 15. It is a written or printed work consisting of pages bound together, typically containing text, images, or both.
- 1. It is a genre of literature that deals with imaginary or invented stories and characters.
- 3. It is a visual interpretation or depiction of a scene, character, or concept in a book.
- 5. It is a small, thin object placed between the pages of a book to mark the reader's place.
- 7. It is the protective outer layer of a book, often made of paper or fabric, and usually displaying the title and author.
- 8. It is a long fictional narrative that tells a story in detail, often involving characters and their experiences.
- 9. It is a main division of a book, typically with a number or title, representing a distinct part of the story.