- 3. A genre of fiction involving magical or imaginary elements.
- 5. The person who reads a book.
- 7. A category or type of book.
- 8. The sequence of events in a story.
- 10. The people or animals in a story.
- 12. The person who writes a book.
- 13. Something that is difficult to explain or understand.
- 14. Information or books about real people, events, or facts.
- 15. A tale or account of events or experiences.
- 1. Stories that are not true, invented by the author.
- 2. A book that sells very well and is popular among readers."
- 4. Pictures or drawings that accompany a book.
- 6. An exciting or daring experience.
- 9. Divisions of a book that separate the story into parts.
- 11. The time and place where a story takes place.