- 2. In "The Wave" the students learn the slogan "Winners need______"
- 4. a book about someone's life
- 6. a person guiding a group, for example in a political party.
- 8. a traditional scottish skirt for men
- 10. a long piece of fiction
- 11. In "The Wave" there is a ___________ in the auditorium to see the leader.
- 1. everybody is treated the same way and have the same opportunities.
- 3. being better than everybody else.
- 5. a person that watches over somebody else, for example in prison.
- 7. a book you use for looking up unknown words.
- 9. a text written to be performed on stage.