- 2. If we read a book from the beginning to the end we read it from ..... to ..... .
- 3. It is a long written story about people and events that have been invented by the author.
- 6. If a character is so nice that readers identify with them, they are ..... .
- 9. It is a person who has their nose stuck up in a book all the time. They just can’t stop reading it once they start.
- 11. It is a series of three books that have the same subject or the same characters, but each of the books is a complete whole.
- 13. If a book is ..... , you can’t stop reading it. It is a synonym is gripping.
- 14. If we say that the book is ..... in New York it means that the events take place there.
- 15. It is a book that is based on facts, so the plot is not imaginary.
- 16. it is a book about a murder in which at the very end we find out who the murderer is.
- 1. It is a book that continues the story that was told in an earlier book.
- 2. Many books are divided into them.
- 4. If the plot is ..... , it is not deep and interesting.
- 5. ..... book is a book such as a dictionary and encyclopedia, it contains detailed information about a particular subject.
- 7. If characters in a book are not interesting at all, they are ..... .
- 8. It is the main character in a book.
- 10. It is a person who writes plays. Shakespeare was this kind of a writer.
- 12. A romance, poetry and a detective story are examples of this.