BOStoday May Crossword Puzzle
- 2. This Seaport museum has reopened its Watershed location with a new exhibition from artist Guadalupe Maravilla.
- 5. This colorful gas tank design along Dorchester's waterfront is the largest piece of copyrighted artwork in the world.
- 6. This artist has a "reputation" for a rain show at one of the three sold out concerts at Gillette Stadium.
- 7. A social media trend inspired us to find symmetrical, colorful, and quirky spots in our city like this film director would.
- 9. The New England artist with a "Northern Attitude" who performed at Boston Calling.
- 10. The car-free program will return to this popular Back Bay street for 16 Sundays from July 2-Oct. 15.
- 11. Somerville kicked off the first of these community concerts on May 13 with hundreds of local artists — next up is Dorchester on June 3.
- 1. The name of the mother duck in "Make Way for Duckings."
- 3. A veteran-owned distillery in Charlestown that was highlighted in Forbes for its White Whiskey.
- 4. Where the new Emerson College and Trillium Brewery pop-up beer garden is located.
- 8. The finale of this TV show, inspired by a Beacon Hill bar, aired 30 years ago.