Branches of Science Crossword Puzzle
- 2. the science of the causes and effects of diseases, especially the branch of medicine that deals with the laboratory examination of samples of body tissue for diagnostic or forensic purposes.
- 3. the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy.
- 4. the study of living organisms, divided into many specialized fields that cover their morphology, physiology, anatomy, behaviour, origin, and distribution.
- 5. the branch of medicine concerned with the uses, effects, and modes of action of drugs.
- 8. the study of the mechanical laws relating to the movement or structure of living organisms.
- 10. the branch of science which deals with celestial objects, space, and the physical universe as a whole.
- 13. the branch of physics concerned with the properties of sound.
- 14. the branch of science that deals with microorganisms.
- 15. the branch of science concerned with the substances of which matter is composed, the investigation of their properties and reactions, and the use of such reactions to form new substances.
- 17. the scientific study of the behaviour, structure, physiology, classification, and distribution of animals.
- 18. the branch of zoology concerned with the study of insects.
- 1. the branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings.
- 2. the branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts.
- 3. the scientific study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behaviour in a given context.
- 5. the branch of science concerned with fossil animals and plants.
- 6. the abstract science of number, quantity, and space, either as abstract concepts or as applied to other disciplines such as physics and engineering
- 7. the branch of science concerned with earthquakes and related phenomena.
- 8. the branch of science concerned with the chemical and physico-chemical processes and substances which occur within living organisms.
- 9. the practice or science of collecting and analysing numerical data in large quantities, especially for the purpose of inferring proportions in a whole from those in a representative sample.
- 11. the scientific study of the physiology, structure, genetics, ecology, distribution, classification, and economic importance of plants.
- 12. the scientific study of volcanoes.
- 14. the branch of science concerned with the processes and phenomena of the atmosphere, especially as a means of forecasting the weather.
- 16. the branch of science concerned with the bodily structure of humans, animals, and other living organisms, especially as revealed by dissection and the separation of parts.