4. action of leading a group of people or an organization, or the ability to do this.
5. thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action.
8. is a marketing partnership between at least two different brands of goods or services. Cobranding encompasses several different types of branding partnerships, such as sponsorships. This strategy typically associates the brands of at least two companies with a specific good or service.
11. action of enlisting new people in the armed forces.
14. process of making plans for something
15. project or undertaking, especially a bold or complex one.
16. action of making or manufacturing from components or raw materials, or the process of being so manufactured.
17. principles that govern a person's behavior or the conducting of an activity
19. insistent and peremptory request, made as of right.
20. Growth Need: Definition & Concept. A growth need is an important concept behind Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs. In this lesson, you will learn about growth needs and how they fit into Maslow's hierarchy. You will be given an opportunity to reinforce your knowledge with a brief quiz.
21. business structure is a category of organization that is legally recognized in a given jurisdiction and characterized by the legal definition of that particular category. ... A corporation is a large and complex organization that is owned by its stockholders.
23. activity or condition of striving to gain or win something by defeating or establishing superiority over others.
24. especially when of an organization and of a substantial nature.
25. an object or action) require the payment of (a specified sum of money) before it can be acquired or done.
1. action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising.
2. personnel of a business or organization, regarded as a significant asset in terms of skills and abilities.
3. (something needed or wanted) available to someone; provide.
6. aggregate of surrounding things, conditions, or influences
7. process by which businesses or other organizations develop international influence or start operating on an international scale.
9. beings in general or considered collectively.
10. management of large amounts of money, especially by governments or large companies.
12. group of people with the authority to govern a country or state; a particular ministry in office.
13. person's regular occupation, profession, or trade.
18. plan for the successful operation of a business, identifying sources of revenue, the intended customer base, products, and details of financing.