- 6. adjective in bad health due to lack of food
- 7. a person who has no permanent home
- 8. the lack of food during a long period of time
- 9. the crime of asking for money or food
- 10. an area in or near a town where poor people live
- 11. a person who rents properties in bad conditions for very high prices
- 12. ask for money or food, especially in the street
- 13. to make somebody poor
- 14. an area of a town that is very poor and where the homes are in very poor conditions
- 1. a poor area near, or in a Brazilian city with many houses that are close together
- 2. a situation that is difficult and unpleasant. Fist letter 'h'
- 3. the country was in the grip of an economic___
- 4. synonym of penniless, destitute. Begins with 'p'
- 5. a disease that is caused by a lack of food. Fist letter 'p'
- 7. the condition of being without money or having basic needs covered