- 3. To draw or make lines in clay.
- 4. The process in which clay is heated in a kiln.
- 6. Breaking down dry clay in water and making new clay.
- 8. Clay objects that have yet to be fired.
- 9. A liquid form of clay used in casting and cementing.
- 11. Quality of clay that allows it to be manipulated.
- 12. Clay devoid of moisture, yet to be fired that is dry as
- 1. Glaze-free clay, fired the first time are this ware
- 2. Kneading clay so as to remove air pockets.
- 5. Glass-like chemicals adding colors to clay when fired.
- 7. A rope-like form of clay.
- 9. A flattened out piece of clay.
- 10. A furnace reaching extreme temperatures to harden clay.
- 12. A circular piece that attaches to a pottery wheel.