- 4. South of the United States
- 6. wide-brimmed hat in Mexico
- 7. A confection that has the main ingredient of sugar
- 9. container often made of papier-mâché filled with candy
- 10. Folk music from Mexico
- 11. To win in warfare terms
- 13. Art form with a median of sound
- 1. This Country is also know as "The Hexagon"
- 2. Number
- 3. Place of Independence
- 4. Also called "Rumba Shakers"
- 5. small pieces or streamers of paper
- 8. Art that generally involves movement
- 12. Mexican dish that can either be in a hard or soft shell