- 2. a tortilla filled with meat and toppings such as cheese, lettuce, and tomato
- 3. a traditional soup or stew
- 8. a container often made of papier-mâché, pottery, or cloth; it is decorated, and filled with small toys or candy
- 9. the holiday we are celebrating today
- 10. the best Mexican restaurant ever
- 11. a fried-dough pastry snack.
- 12. a country between the U.S. and Central America
- 14. to drink
- 1. what you eat with guac
- 2. a sponge cake soaked in three kinds of milk: evaporated milk, condensed milk, and heavy cream.
- 4. an open pastry or sponge cake containing a sweet or savory filling. It is similar to a custard.
- 5. what you eat with chips
- 6. a hat
- 7. a traditional dish made of masa, which is steamed or boiled in a leaf wrapper
- 13. to eat